Okay, so I got sucked into the Twilight Fever! LOVED the first three, but am having a hard time getting through the 4th. Don't really like the layout of the book, I'm currently in Book 2 Jacob, where everything is from his point of view.... does it get better?!? Should I just push through?? I am going to finish it because that is what I do. Once I start a book, and if I don't like I push through to the end and say never gonna read that again!!
Saturday Night I am going to go see Twilight with some friends who are also addicts... can't wait :)
In other news, prepping the house for Thanksgiving festivities! We finished putting in base board molding because when we moved in it smelled....bad.... Katie - remember the litter box smell?? It had seeped into the baseboards so we removed them all but never put new ones in.
Other than that nothing exciting. I think I am going to start something new. A picture of the day. So here is todays - one of many rainy days in Cancun, but this is one many that came out quite nice -

1 comment:
oh I remember the smell. I'm glad it's gone. The 4th book does get better. I read it in one day. Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my favorites. You will like the movie as well. I recommend seeing it twice though.
I can't wait to see what you all have done since the last time we were there. See you in 2 days!!
Post a Comment