Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sick...

I swear I will post again soon! I have not been feeling well for a little while and haven't had the energy to post.

Highlights of the past few days:

Thurs 12.11 - power outage in my whole neighborhood, not restored until Sat 12.13...

Fri 12.12 - my 28th bday; 5.5 hours in a car with my bf Shelly out to the middle of Pennsylvania, sickness starting; dinner at Applebee's, movies to see twilight again (sad to say that because I was sick, I kinda feel asleep during the movie....go ahead LAUGH- it was the best cat nap EVER!)

Sat 12.13 - my best friend Becci graduates from Clarion University (out in the middle of PA) with her masters degree in Library Science; sickness getting worse

Sun 12.14 - drive back toward NJ; make a pit stop in Hazleton, PA at my parents other house; driveway so icy Adam was trying to get out of the driveway and his truck slides down it and into the house...everyone is okay...even the house...; sickness still getting worse

Mon/Tues 12.15-12.16 - work, sickness the worst it has been ( I blame Adam, he was sick, now he's not....)

Today 12.17 - took a sick day and sleep the day away......


I have pics I want to post of our christmas decorations and such....I swear I'll get them up....

Be well all, time for bed....

No comments: