Yea, moving - not at home but at work! We are having a re-stack in the building and they are doing it phases. This week is my floor, so I have to pack everything up by tomorrow, then when I come in on Monday I'll have a new cube!!! A smaller one, but new none-the-less :) I haven't gotten much work done because of all this packing - oh well.
Friday is my 28th Bday...wow has time gone by fast! Not doing anything exciting, Adam is going to jackson to help move some stuff up to Mom and Dad's house in PA. I am not going because my friend Shelly and I are heading out to PA to see Becci graduate with her masters degree!! The drive is 5.5 hours!! One way!! should be fun though :) Then on our way back we are stopping in Eagle Rock to see my parents and see all the new stuff my mom has bought!
I took some pictures of our Christmas tree and other decorations but I am at work, and they are on my home computer, so I will post those later...
Okay, guess I should finish packing up, plus have a meeting at 10:30a....
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment