Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Koda Update

Things with Koda are going well! Adam has taught her how to go down our stairs which has been a great help! Makes it a lot easier to get her outside plus when I carried her I was afraid I was going to drop her.

Yesterday Adam took a "sick" day to work on an outside project he is doing so it made yesterday easier for me. He left in the crate from 7a-11a let her for about an hour while he had some lunch then put her in the crate from 1-3:30p. She has not been messing or anything in her crate which is a good thing. Plus she has been sleeping through the night (from about 9p to 5a)which is about a good 8hours.

Today is the true test, she'll be in the crate all day from 6:30p till 3:30p when Adam gets home which is about an hour longer than normal... I'm sure she'll be find but will definitely have to pee right away!

She is still having accidents in the house, but not as often and it's just pee which I'd rather have then #2...

I'll post more pictures later!

No comments: