Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Goodies arrived!

Yesterday my business kit from Creative Memories arrived and am so excited :) TONS of fun stuff to help jump start my new business. :)

Tonight (or first thing in the morning.... haven't decided yet) Adam and I are heading up to Eagle Rock to see Mom and Dad for Dad's birthday (which is Sunday). I never know what to get him..... If he needs something he usually just goes out and buys it himself which makes it very hard to purchase stuff for him.

For instance - I believe it was for christmas last year, Mom had said he wanted a gas powered leave blower for up at Eagle Rock. So I said PERFECT, make sure he doesn't buy it and Adam and I will get it for him for Christmas. A week or so goes by, talking to my mom on the phone "oh yeah, Dad just bought a leave blower....." I was so angry at him..... argh.... I don't even remember what we actually got him but it kinda ruined the moment......


So I leave you with some pics of Koda.... because I can :)



No comments: