Monday, August 24, 2009

Creative Memories

The other day I was not a very good mood. Being home has been great but I have been having cabin fever.... BIG TIME. So I politely vented to Adam that I needed to do something. Now this fall I will still be teaching Marching Band, and then I am also going to be a substitute teacher at the same HS I teach at..... but I knew I needed something else.

I have become a Creative Memories Consultant. Creative Memories is dedicated to preserving people’s stories in a way that brings them together to socialize, have fun and celebrate their memories by putting together scrapbooks and help organize your photo collection.

Creative Memories includes Traditional ScrapBooking, ie: printing out pictures and using them in a layout (which I have been doing for a few years now) and had launched a new Digital Scrapbooking division.
Since this is something that I absolutely LOVE doing, why not make a career out of it! Granted I just became a consultant last week, but am diving head first into the whole experience.

What's great about the digital scrapbooking is that it is done all on your computer, you can upload photos right into the software (not done over an internet connection, order is done that way though) and edit, crop, and make a long lasting memories in a digital format. This if similiar to what Snapfish and Shutterfly has been doing, but I feel (and not because I am consultant now) that this software is even better.

There are two softwares used in helping assist your digital craving:
Memory Manager and Storybook Creator.

Memory Manager always you to organize your photos via uploading from you camera, or a file. I don't know about you but I can never remember what is in all my picture files on my computer. Memory Manager allows you to place files in multiple files so you can cross-reference by category as well as break it down my year, month and even day.

So, here's my sale pitch! if you are interested in any of the products or services that is provided by Creative Memories, then please contact me! I know that some of you that read this do have tons of photos you take, and I think I can be a helpful with creating lasting memories!

Other news, Koda graduated obedience class on Saturday! So proud of her and she is going to be a great dog!





So I leave you with that, and am so excited to start this new journey!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think there was an error with my comment..How exciting! Can you print off the digital scrapbook pages into a bound book> The digital way sounds more up my alley

Leigh said...

Yes you can - you can also do just 12x12 page prints - I am having a get-together at my house Sunday Oct 4th if you'd like to come if you are around - also, I'll be sending out an evite for it.